Did you know that it takes approximately 100 volunteers to put on a single Outback Texas event?
Outback Texas mobilizes the power of volunteers to plan, stage, staff, and follow up each event. Outback Texas may have just the opportunity you’re looking for to make a difference in people’s lives – whether you’re the ‘behind the scenes’ type or someone that is ‘up front and center.’
Outback Texas volunteers take a variety or roles and levels of involvement. Each is designed to put into play the talents and gifts that God has given you to serve Him, for His glory. Some examples of volunteer opportunities are:
- Event Planning
- Recruitment & Registration
- Welcome Crew
- Agape Ministry
- Prayer (prior, during, and after)
- Event Setup (tents, infrastructure, electrical, plumbing, etc.)
- Media and Music Production
- Activity Planning and Hosting
- Groundskeeping (prior and during events)
- And the list goes on…
Being a Outback Texas volunteer means that you are an integral part of each event, the lives of the other volunteers, and serving the couples and parent/teen guests that attend. The closeness of the volunteer teams is tremendous as each team rallies around serving Christ.
Just like the guest’s lives are changed at each Outback Texas, so will yours!
Ready to join the Outback Texas team?
Here are the steps…
- To begin registering as a volunteer, please register as a volunteer by following this link.
- Prior to the Outback Texas weekend, please register you and any additional family members as volunteers. There is limited space available for volunteer staff. Don’t forget to sign up early…
- Once you have registered as a volunteer, pay online via e-check or credit card. Optionally, you can pay when you show up at the weekend event.
- Each person who registers under your account will receive a confirmation email with all registration information included.
- If you opt not to pay, or to pay later, a statement will be sent to your email address on file. In every case, you will be required to pay prior to the event or at the event registration at the start of the weekend.
Thank you for volunteering for Outback Texas!